Strength In Unity Global Alliance Program
|The e-commerce market has become increasingly mature and competitive. With limited advertising budgets and insufficient interests to the public to warrant press attention and coverage, it is increasingly difficult for small online retailers like us to attract large number of shoppers to our sites. To overcome the above limitations, we have come up with an innovative program to combine the limited resources of small online retailers worldwide to:|
leverage our brand awareness
improve marketing and publicity effectiveness
streamline business operations
pursue new business opportunities
offer free or low-cost shipping services to customers worldwide
- We'll custom design and build a highly sophisticated e-store for each partner. All e-stores will be built on a common technology platform to facilitate easier inter-store integration in the future.
- This is a highly selective global alliance program. We'll appoint one partner in each small countries, and one partner in each state in larger countries.
- Ideally, potential candidates for the partnership should have complementary skills. Alliance partners will then be able to "barter" their services with each other to help manage every aspects of the e-business cost-effectively.
- Partners will initially cross-promote each other on their e-stores to stretch the effects of their advertising dollars. When we've achieved a critical mass, we'll set up a virtual mall to showcase all the partnering e-stores and provide a unified front to improve marketing effectiveness.
- The United States is the starting point of supplies for our global alliance. We'll help alliance partners register a company in the U.S., and seek out suppliers who will dropship your orders directly to your customers. Dropshipping lets small retailers sell a wide range of products without incurring warehousing and inventory holding costs.
- We encourage partners to focus on selling different products to minimize competitions among the partners.
- Orders destined to countries outside the U.S. will be sent to our U.S. logistics vendor, who will pack and send consolidated shipment to the alliance partner assigned to a specific state or country to derive considerable savings on overseas shipping charges.
- Upon receiving the shipment, the local partner will unpack and send individual packages to the customers using the local postal services.
- This shipping mode will help us offer free shipping or competitive local shipping rates to our customers and give us a competitive edge over other established e-commerce players.
- Once we've established a firm foothold and ironed out any operational difficulties, we'll replicate the business model, appoint local logistic partner and source for suppliers in other countries.
|"Global Alliance Offers Free or Low-Cost Shipping Worldwide|
for Wide Range of Products at Great Low Prices!"
|Does this headline grab your attention? I bet it will! We may also run a global sweepstake with a catchy slogan that captures the spirit of around-the-world shopping at our virtual mall - we'll discuss and reach a consensus on what to name the virtual mall later.|
|"Shop at 'Virtual Mall' and Win Tour Around the World!"|
|I am confident that our collective offerings will generate adequate public interests to warrant press attention and coverage worldwide. The global publicity blitz is certain to drive unprecedented traffics to our sites - something that we can never achieve on our own unless we have a multi-million dollar advertising budget. Our collaborations are not limited to the above factors. The scope and success of collaborations will depend very much on how committed we are to the Global Alliance Program.|
|More About Us! or Join Us Now!|